برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• United looking for long-term successor to Patrice Evra
• Left-back Baines insists he is happy at Everton

Leighton Baines has described Manchester United's reported interest in him as flattering though the left-back insists he is happy at Everton.

With Patrice Evra now 31 and with Sir Alex Ferguson's first choice left-back having endured an uneven season, United are looking for the long-term successor.

Baines said: "The United link is flattering. There is no harm in people talking about it because it is a great club. But I'm at a great club as well, a club that I love."

Baines is with the England squad ahead of Euro 2012 and he added: "Would it be hard to turn United down? I'm not letting my focus shift to that while I am in camp. I'm focused on what I'm doing at the moment. Would it be hard to leave Everton? Yes, obviously. You know what it means. I've been there for five years myself but also know first-hand what it means to a lot of people so, yes, it would be.

"The focus now is all on the tournament. There's not much time to let other things seep in. It's about getting your head on this job for the next six weeks and trying to do the best you can." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف