برنامج Hotspot Shield | برنامج Internet Download Manager | برنامج كاسبر سكاى | برنامج جوجل كروم | تحميل فايرفوكس

• 'It was the project that made me come to City'
• Striker was expected to leave the club

Carlos Tevez has declared his intention to remain at Manchester City.

Tevez looked destined to leave City in January after effectively going on strike following his apparent refusal to warm-up prior to a Champions League tie in Munich last September.

However, the Argentina star returned to City when a move to AC Milan failed to materialise.

Tevez has subsequently triggered a revival if City's title challenge, scoring against West Brom before grabbing a hat-trick in the 6-1 win at Norwich.

He is expected to start tonight's crucial Manchester derby at the Etihad Stadium, and he wants to be around a lot longer.

"This club has been building something special for the last few years," he told the Manchester Evening News.

"It was the project and the dream that made me come to City in the first place. I've been here since the start of that project and I share the same vision as Sheikh Mansour.

"He has always been brilliant with me and I want to repay his faith and stay here as long as it takes to make the project a success.

"I am an ambitious person. I want to work hard and win things with City. That's all that matters to me, as a player and a person." Read More

هل تريد وضع المحتوى السابق فى موقعك او مدونتك مجانا؟؟
انسخ الكود التالى و ضعه فى موقعك او مدونتك.

موضوعات عشوائية

الارشيف